Dr. Shereen SolimanNutrition and Pediatrics Consultant
Consultation Duration : 20 Mins
Consultation Cost : 100 EGP
Years of Experience: 17
Spoken Languages: English, Arabic
Pediatric and Neonatology consultant, nutrition specialist and lactation consultan
- Master’s degree of pediatrics and neonatology
- Diploma of clinical nutrition
- International board of lactation consultancy
- Certified family counselor
Conference & Seminars:
- Pediatric imaging by National training institute, May 2010.
- Advanced and Basic life support for pediatrics by European Resuscitation Council, Ain Shams University, Cairo, January 2010
- Certificate Program in Lactation Management 2010/2011, Cairo University Hospital, Center for Social and Preventive Medicine, Cairo,11th November,2009
- Certificate of attending the seminar held on “The International Code of Marketing of Breast Milk Substitutes, Egyptian Medical Syndicate, Cairo, 25th October, 2009.
- Course for “Practical application of ventilator support and surfactant administration in RDS”, Azhar University Hospital, Cairo, August 2009
- Participating in the seventh annual conference held by the Egyptian Association for mother and child survival, Cairo, 12-13 August 2009
- TOT on the 20-hours course of the UNICEF/WHO on Breastfeeding promotion and support, Cairo University, Cairo, April 2009
- Advanced and Basic Neonatal care, Monastery of Health and Population, Talkha General Hospital, 2008
- Certificate Program in Lactation Management, Egyptian Lactation Consultant Association (ELCA) and Center for Social and Preventive Medicine (CSPM), Cairo University Hospitals, Grade: Good, Cairo, 2008
- Pediatrics Related Clinical & Practical Issues course, Faculty of Medicine, Al-Azhar University, Cairo and Ministry of Health, A.R.E, 2008
- Course in Neonatal Mechanical Ventilation, Suzan Mubarak Specialized Hospital For Pediatrics, Ministry of Health and Population, Al-Giza, Egypt, 2008.